“The max is a real game changer! It helps me to track my trainings and races to see where I can improve and to understand how to push the WingFoil discipline to the limit.”
Luca Franchi is an ambitious and talented Italian windsurfer who started sailing in his early childhood. After competing in Techno 293, RS:X and IQFOIL he made his debut in the Wingfoil World Tour in early 2022. With great success, because last summer he already became U19 European Champion!
– 2nd place RsX u17 Italian championship;
– 2nd place t293 international games;
– 2nd place Windsurfer World Championship u19
– 3 podiums out of 3 races at wing foil Italian Championship including a first youth and a 2nd overall;
– 3rd place at WingFoil Eurocup during the foiling week;
– 9th place at the Silvaplana World Cup;
– 1st place u19 WingFoil European Championship and 4th place overall.