Once connected to the Sailmon App, all your trips on the water will be logged into the cloud and available to relive in the app. Is not your trip not showing? Please follow the steps below.
1. The MAX needs to be connected to your Sailmon App account before you hit the water. See here how.
2. Done sailing?
– As soon your MAX has an internet connection, the trip will be sent to the cloud. Check if all data is sent. Go to Menu > System > System Info > Data To Send: [number of files].
– Power off MAX
3. It takes up to 15 minutes before your trip is available in your account. Isn’t the trip available?
– Your trip is invalid (and won’t appear) if:
1. Not on the water;
2. Not longer than 10 minutes
3. You deleted your boat (every trip of that boat will disappear)
– Your trip is linked to another account
Open the Sailmon App to see which MAX is linked to your account. Go to Profile > Boats & Devices. Is your MAX not connected? Make sure to connect it for the next time. Unfortunately, your last trip can’t be recovered.
– There are still data to be sent
Check if all data is sent. Go to Menu > System > System Info > Data To Send: [number of files]. Make sure to make an internet connection first.
4. No success? Please submit a support ticket here.