Functionalities: The SAILMON Linear box is an interface for 3rd party linear sensors to be connected to the E4 processor by means of the NMEA200 backbone. up to 16 Linear boxes can be connected to a single E4 Processor. The Linear box provides overvoltage and electrostatic protection by means of galvanic isolation.
The E4 will measure linear inputs with an update rate of 4Hz allowing monitoring and logging of all channels.
Connection: The linear box is supplied with a 5m NMEA 2000 interface cable pre‐installed. Linear sensor cables are connected by means of push type connectors. The unit is housed in a waterproof case and is rated to IP65
Technical information: – Update rate: 4Hz
– 5m NMEA 2000 drop cable (pre-installed)
– Accuracy: 2% over Temperature
– Maximum input Voltage: 5000mV
– Minimum input Voltage: 0mV
– Measurement resolution: 10 bit, 1024 steps
– Dimensions (H x W x D): 98mm x 82mm x 33mm
– Weight: 160g (Cable: 240g)
– Power Supply:, 9-16V
Comes with: 5m NMEA 2000 drop cable (pre-installed)
Order information: SAILMON Part number: SMLinearbox
RRP exc. VAT: €495.04 RRP inc. VAT: €599.00